SHORT INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT
Hike the Inca trail in short time to reach Machu Picchu. Enjoy a full day Inca trail with a sunset experience in Machupicchu and next day be delight with the Machupicchu Sunrise guided tour. The Inca Trail with surrounded by the Andean mountains, primitive lush vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties. The trail goes through the Machupicchu National Park and enters through Inti Punku “The Sun Gate” with unforgettable views of Machu Picchu. Upon arriving to Machu Picchu, enjoy a Sunset free time in Machupicchu. On day two enjoy a Sunrise guided tour in Machupicchu, with full of fresh energy.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
- Hiking the second most beautiful place on earth.
- we provide a extra porter to carry your belongings to Aguas Calientes
- Free transfer airport Pick up and drop off
- Panoramic train on the way back to Cusco
- Learn and interact with our native Tour Guides
- We promote gender equality and Women´s empowerment
- 2% of the price you pay goes to support our Social Projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Original Passport.
- International Student Card (if pay as a student).
- Immigration card.
- Sleeping bag (not included but you can rent one from us)
- Walking boots
- Walking stick
- Good backpack or daypack
- Waterproof jacket.
- Good Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Recyclable water container or camel bag
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat + sunglasses.
- Hat for cold.
- Sun protection cream
- Toiletries (toilet paper, wet wipes, personal towel)
- Torch or head lamp
- Personal medication
- Sandals + Towel (if you go to the hot spring)
- Extra money for any emergency or to purchase any souvenirs.
- Day1: 12km / 7 miles, 7 hours aprox.
- Type of trek: Nature, Cultural and history adventure and much more.
- Elevation:2000 m / 6400 ft.
- Elevation:2700 m / 8640 ft.
- Weather: From May to October dry season, from November to April wet season.
- Hot Spring: 1st Day, Optional at Aguas Calientes Town.
- HuaynaPicchu Mountain: Optional, you can climb if you book the ticket.
- Machu Picchu Mountains: optional, you can climb if you book the ticket.
- Train Service:Departure of your train ticket. We will confirm with you at the office.
- Departure Dates:Depended of your booking Time.
Huayna Picchu Mountain – tickets cost an additional $75 per person. To get this ticket, you need to book far in advance; climbing takes 2 hours round trip.
Machu Picchu Mountain – tickets cost an additional $75 per person. To get this ticket, you need to book far in advance; climbing takes 3 hours round trip.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Assistant Guide (for more than 9 people).
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Transportation to the starting point of trek and Transportation back in Cusco.
- Private Minivan from your Hotel to Ollantaytambo station.
- Touristic Train from Ollantaytambo to km 104 beginning of the hike.
- Touristic Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Private Minivan from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Packed lunch and energy drinks.
- Rain poncho.
- Accommodation hotel at Aguas Calientes ***.
- Breakfast at the hotel (day2).
- Amazing Dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- One way bus ticket from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes Town (day 1).
- Round trip Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes town to Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town (day2).
- Entrance fee to Inca Trail.
- Entrance fee Machupicchu site.
- Guiding Tour at Machupicchu site.
- First Aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Vegetarian option is available.
- The first breakfast and the last lunch.
- Tips for the tour guide.
CUSCO – KM104 – WIÑAYWAYNA – SUNGATE - MACHUPICCHU SITE – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
We will pick you up from your hotel at 4:00a.m. And then we will drive 1hour and 45 minutes to get the train station in Ollantaytambo town. In Ollantaytambo station we will take the train at 6:10 a.m. Train journey will take 1 hour and half to get our starting point of the trek km 104 (2000m / 6400ft), and train follows the Urubamba river. Be awake because you will get nice views along the trip in the train like farmlands, snow – capped, Inca sites, and much more to see it. Km 104 is the train stop for the hikers of the Inca trail so you will get off the train and take the first photos of the expedition and pass the first check point of the Inca trail.
Once you have everything you need and you get ready, your Tour Guide will provide your snacks and your packed lunch. And then you will walk 5 minutes to visit the first Inca Ruins called Chachabamba (inca check point) and have the first explanation providing from the professional tour Guide. Afterwards you will officially start to trek around 8:40am. You will hike up hill Inca steps for 3 hours approximately to get the most beautiful Incan site on the Inca trail called WIÑAYWAYNA, along the way the tour Guide will point out the flora and fauna and explaining more about the Inca history. In Wiñaywayna site (2650 m / 8480ft), you will have box lunch and then you will explore and have a tour with you tour Guide, this inca ruins is amazing, you will have a unique experience. Afterwards we will still keep going to Machu Picchu, which will take 3 more hours max.
From Wiñaywayna you continue hiking for 1 and half more hours to get Sungate. In order to get the Sungate, we will hike 1 hour almost flat and the last 20 minutes will be up hill Inca steps. From Sungate you will have the first views of the lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu, Huaynapicchu Mountain and much more Mountains around. After this place we continue descending gently way to Machu Picchu for one more hour, on the way will have more chance to take more pictures, once you get Machu Picchu your Tour Guide will get you to the right place to take the classic photos of Machupicchu (Sunset).
MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
The most important and your magical day! You will get up and have breakfast early at the hotel, because the first bus to Machupicchu is at 5:30am. If you want to enjoy the sunrise in Machupicchu, you have to get up early. We will drive half an hour to reach the Inca city Machupicchu. Machu Picchu opens at 6:00am. Your guiding tour in Machu Picchu will take 2 hours approximately. After your tour, you will have free time to explore by yourself, the Inca Bridge, Machupicchu Mountain, Huaynapicchu Mountain. Once you have done Machupicchu, you take a bus back to Aguas Calientes. You will meet up with your tour guide in Aguas Calientes town to get your train ticket, or you can collect your ticket in Machupicchu.
Your transportation back to Cusco will be by train and bus. From Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo town, you will take a train, which will take 1 hour and half. Then, from Ollantaytambo to Cusco, you will go by our private van, which will take 2 hours.
This amazing alternative trek provides the best camping spots which are pretty much private. One camping night includes a spacious 4 man tent that will be shared by only two people so you can spread out a bit and also we included pillow with Sleeping mattress (foam).